Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Tyler's 9 months!

I can't believe my sweet little boy is already 9 months old! He is such a busy body these days and in to EVERYTHING! Paige is a great helper to make sure he doesn't get into anything he shouldn't. He is crawling...well...not officially on all fours but he is fast and gets where he wants! He has started to crawl up the stairs!!!! I'll put a bottle in front of him for a little inspiration and he'll crawl up the stairs. He has also taken one step by himself. It was such a special moment because he was walking back and forth between me and Jeromy so we were both there for it! I don't think he's going to start walking soon but he wants to and I think it'll be before his 1st birthday.

These pictures aren't very easy anymore. He just wants to crawl off the bed and play!




No comments: