Friday, December 3, 2010

Gobble Gobble

Happy Thanksgiving! We were supposed to go to Reyna's Mom's house in Palmdale for the day and then drive another hour to Grammy and Pappy's. BUT, both the kids had coughs and fevers and Grammy's house was snowing and 19 degrees so we decided otherwise. So, we spent the day just us 4! It was nice to just hang out and spend some time with just us. We started the day by watching the Thanksgiving parade and making pumpkin muffins...yum!

My little Betty Crocker
Then we were off to the movies and lunch. We saw the new princess movie Tangled. Even Tyler! He did pretty good considering he's 8 months old. Super cute movie, by the way. After the movie we took a quick pic by the Christmas tree and then had lunch at Champagne Bakery.
After Paige's nap we went over to Nicole and Chris' house for a glass of wine and pumpkin roll. That's right...I finally made my favorite dessert! My Nanny always makes it for me and gave me the recipe years ago and I finally made it. It was pretty tasty if I do say so myself! We got our Thanksgiving dinner from Trader Joe's (LOVE that store even more now) and it was delicious. It was a great, relaxing day and I'm happy things turned out the way the did!

No comments: