Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Paige must have been a good girl this year because Santa brought her everything she wished for! She was so excited to see her bike by the tree and hopped right on to take a quick ride around the house.
helping Tyler open his presents

Cheese!!!

trying out her new Frosty pen
And, Jeromy. Playing some Christmas toons while we opened presents.
Thank you Santa! It's just what I wanted! A Barbie Bike and a robe

Hey, I wanna ride too!
Okay, maybe not!
Ethan and Chris came over to see if Paige wanted to take her new wheels for a ride. Ethan got a bike from Santa too! These pictures are so cute! Their first bike rides ;) Paige got some jammies to match her robe and didn't want to take them off to ride her bike so that's what's under her jacket, btw...


Tyler Man cruising with the gang
Then Alex came off to show off his new wheels! He better make sure to close his garage every night because I can see Jerm going over there to take it for a spin! He was so proud of it
Ava and Nicole came over too and the girls went up to Paige's room to play dress up. I made Paige put on a jacket and she picked out her snow boots. No, I didn't buy her snow boots...they were a hand-me-downs :) Anyway, they hopped on the back and were giddy and grinning from ear to ear!
Don't worry, I'll be home later Mom! Oh goodness...I don't even want to think about those days!
Here's me and Nicole enjoying a little Brazilian Mimosa curtsey of Alex's Brazilian Mom, Pati. Delicious!
I guess these are the only pictures I took all day! We took many bike rides, skateboard rides, watched most of It's a Wonderful Life and ate a great dinner. Kendyl came over around 8ish and spent the night with us. The next day we went to Church and to lunch. Good family times!

No comments: